Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Best Friends


Best of Friends (Bethany and Fuzzy)Coloured Crayon on cartridge 


Have had a few days break from daily paintings to get some other projects under way.
Thought I would have an experiment with coloured crayons today as I haven't used them for a long time! I really enjoyed it! I love layering the marks to achieve the different colours and really loved experimenting with 'making marks'. I think I need to by some cheaper crayons though! (Don't usually say that!) They should make for definite lines and marks which is what I am trying to achieve. I will have another go with crayons tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so intrigued that you did that with crayon. I don't know what "cartridge" means. Could you explain that in the next post? I'd love to learn more about it. Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Cat. I would not have thought you could get such fine lines with crayons.

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete